Huwebes, Disyembre 12, 2013

[STAFF DIARY] Happy 2nd Anniversary ShaBanELF (SBE) PH! #SBE2A



Happy 2nd Anniversary ShaBanELFs! Woo~!! I can’t believe it’s already been 2 years since this group was started. But it gives me yet another opportunity to express my love and gratitude to all of you for being part of this clan.  Thank you all for making this group the special and unique place it is. Making everyone feel welcome and at home. You are all part of something special. I would like to thank all admins whose efforts are praised.  Lots of unexpected things happened this year and I feel so blessed. I can’t believe we made it, really made it this far. All efforts have paid off. Thanks for the memories and the good times we’ve shared. This amazing group means so much to me. No words can express how happy I am having you all in my life. I love you all! 
 TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento