Biyernes, Mayo 18, 2012

An Oath of Forever

An Oath of Forever
By: John Rey S. Gelpe / Jheybumin

Lead characters :
*Choi Siwon
*Tiffany Hwang
*Seo Joo-Hyun
*Lee Sungmin
*Park Jungsu

Others:
*Taemin,Key,Onew and Sandeul

Chapter 1

The story was started in a known park in Seoul where there are many amazing scenes and spots that they can took photos. A photographer named Choi Siwon, took photos with his close friend, Park Jungsu AKA LeeTeuk, there.

SW: Oh! This can be a great place to take photos. The spots are rare to see in other parks in South Korea.
Ahhhhhmmm… where should we start?

LT: Siwon, Ne! Definitely this place is great. I’m excited to see beautiful and sexy girls here.
Oh! I’m just kidding you! BTW, you broke up with your girlfriend, Am I right?

SW:Hahahaha! Still your main agenda is to find a girl of your dream.
Ne! We broke up for an unwanted reason.

LT:Oh! Bro! That’s okay! See there are many girls here. Take your time to pick one.

SW:Stop saying that words! I’m still in the healing process.

LT:I see that you really love her. Even though that she never felt the way you love her.

SW:Okay! Let’s start taking photos. We should have to submit those all tomorrow. And can you stop opening that topic again.

Siwon-ah started to take photos. He took the amazing fountain, the beautiful flowers, and people screaming while riding in some exciting rides and especially family gatherings and lovers taking their time to enjoy. But Leeteuk-ah was a little bit perverted because instead of taking photos for the travel magazine. He took photos of beautiful and sexy girls which have the alluring factors.

LT:Siwon, I’ll go far to find more spots to take photos .

SW:Okay! I understand and better to go here at 3:00 PM. You should go back in time and remember to take photos of different spots not the girls here. Arasseo?

LT:Okay! I really understand it well!

*But I think he lied.*

The two photographers take their different ways. Taking their time to take photos and writing some notes. Both of them are enjoying what they’re doing.
Siwon-ah receives a call from Leeteuk

On the line……

SW: Yeoboseyo?

LT: Siwon, mianhe . I think I can’t go there in time because Ms. Lee called me to go in her office. But I’ll go still so we can prepare all the photos.

SW:Ah! That’s okay! I’ll wait you ….*looking for a meeting place* in a coffee shop near at the fountain’s location.

LT: Oh! Okay! Bye!

Siwon-ah continues in taking photos. The sunlight seems so hot that penetrates in his skin. So he went to a near waiting shed. Taking a rest. The time is running. And it strikes in 3:00PM. He waits again for a long time. At the time of 4:30PM, he calls Leeteuk.

On the line……

SW: Leeteuk-hyung, are you sure you can come here.

LT: Mianheyo. I think I can’t go there, Bro!
Ms. Lee seems so busy here so I help her.

SW: Okay! I’ll go home now.

LT: Bro, mianhe if I can’t go there.

SW:That’s really okay. Tomorrow the same time and place. Hyung, you should come early here.

LT:Okay! I understand it well. Bye!
Chapter 2

Next day…..

It was a sunny day. People were excited to go in that park. Looking and starving for fun and experience. Siwon-ah came early to take more photos. After a couple of minutes, the silence came to his mind. Thinking about his former girlfriend. Even though that he gave his full love and attention to that girl. It was not a happy ending. He felt sorrow deeply in his heart. For an instance, his future things for his girlfriend were vanished at all. The teardrops flow in his eyes. He can’t control the burst of his emotions. At last a few minutes, he stops crying and focusing him in work.

SW: I must forget here. I want to stop these feelings to her.

Ho! Siwon-ah , look for a girl who will love you forever.

LT: Siwon, I’m here! *in a loud voice*

SW: Oh! Hyung, it seems you went here early. You changed now! Good for you.

LT: Siwon, you cried? Gwaenchanayo? Waeyo?

SW: Ahhh !!! Don’t worry. Im okay. I just let my emotions came out to make my feelings be well.

LT: Let’s start!

SW: NE!

It was the like yesterday. They took more photos. Examining those all to clarify what will they submit to their office. They take a rest for a while. Leeteuk-ah, take his time to find some alluring girls. Siwon-ah, take some photos. And accidentally he took a photo of a girl. She’s just a typical girl you can see anywhere but there is one thing that make her more special. But he seems not taking serious about it.

After they examined and chose photos to be submitted. They went to their main office. While they’re ridding in a car, it seems there something that Siwon-ah made worried.

At the main office.
LT: Annyeong, Ms. Lee , we’re here.

SW: We’re here Ms. Lee! Nice to see you again.

ML:Oh ! Good work Siwon and Leeteuk.

Daebak! You did your work well so it will be a better accomplishment to both of you.

SW&LT: Neomu Kamsahamnida, Ms. Lee .

ML: Cheonmaneyo! Gwaenchana, Siwon?

SW: NE!

ML:Ahhhh!! Okay!!! You can go home now.Again kamsahamnida for your full efforts.
SW: Bye Ms. Lee and Hyung.

Siwon-ah went away. Ms. Lee asked something to Leeteuk.

ML: What seems the problem of Siwon?

LT:Ahhhhmmmm!!! It is a Secret, Ms. Lee !!!!

ML: Leeteuk, don’t make me angry! I’m just only concern to him.

LT: I can just tell two words – BROKE UP!!!!

ML: Oh! I understand it!

*Changing the topic*

ML: I heard something about your performance Leeteuk.

LT:Ho?????!!!! What is it?????

ML: It came from a reliable source.

Aheeeeemmm…. You took photos of girls instead of taking photos for the travel magazine.

LT: *SPEACHLESS--------HE THINK FOR A LONG TIME*

Ahhhmmmmm!!!!!! Aniyo ! Aniyo !

*He lied again*

ML:Leeteuk, prepare yourself!

LT: AHHHHHHHHHHH !!! HELP ME!!!!!
Chapter 3

Siwon-ah was totally confused when he go home. He took a sleep for a while. He dreamt about his childhood days with a little girl. It was unexpected because it was something important for him.

*A part of the dream*
Little boy & little girl

LB: Always remember me. Don’t forget me after you go to Seoul. Always take care of yourself. When I grow up as a strong man I will find you there. Even tough it is hard I will push through myself.
Remember all the happy playing we’ve done. Playing in the grassland or even in the sea shore. Watching the sunset and looking for the comets to go by. Wishing that we will be happy together forever and ever.

LG: Can you promise to me that you will find me?

LB: NE! I will find you. I wouldn’t stop as long as I can. This is an oath with God as the witness.

LG:You’re the only one that I cherish in my whole life. Never forget our oath to each other. You should love me even what happened to me.

The dream of Siwon-ah was cut. His alarm rang late at night. He was confused about the dream he had. He thinks deeply about it and remembers something important. A thing which is a piece of his past. He realized that the dream was true and it happened. He didn’t remember the name of the little girl.

SW:Oh! It was a promise of mine to a girl.
I can’t believe that I forgot an oath for a long time.
What a foul am I?
God forgives me!

He thinks deeply.

SW:I should have to make some moves.

He thinks that he was shameful because he forgets a promise to his childhood friend. But it wasn’t too late. Siwon-ah remembers a photo that he took in the park. He saw the photo in his camera. The photo of the unknown girl seems made his heart felt love. The look of the girl was familiar but he can’t recognize it.

SW: What kind of feeling is this? I felt the way like this before. Is I they called love at first sight.
I should have to find and know her. Siwon was totally inspired both that he wants to find his childhood friend and the unknown girl that she really love now.
Chapter 4

Right the next day, Siwon-ah looks for him to go to the park. Looking forward to see that girl once again to asks her name. He prepares to go in the park.

At the park

He went to the waiting shed looking around to find her again. Siwon-ah took also his camera to have it when he asked to the people in the park if they knew or saw that girl.

SW:Excuse me! Did you know or even see this girl?

P: Aniyo! I don’t even know or see that girl.

SW:Kamsahamnida!

He never stops asking but he was tired. It was too late in the afternoon. Siwon-ah went to a coffee shop. A waitress asked him for his order.

WT: Excuse me Sir! Can I have your order?

SW:Ahhhhhmmmm! *looking in the menu*
One order of coffee caramel.

Siwon-ah saw the face of the waitress. He was shocked to see the waitress as the girl she was looking for.Siwon-ah smiled for he saw the girl. He looked for couples of second to the girl.

WT:Sir, can I have your order?

SW:Ohhh!!! Coffee caramel.
I was mesmerized.

WT: Mesmerized? What do you mean, sir?

SW:You’re so beautiful *said in a gentleman way*

WT:Ahhh!!! Kamsahamnida. Sir, wait for your order.

Siwon-ah waits for a minute. He was very glad to see the girl. The tired feeling changed into camaraderie.

WT1: You see that guy. He was totally strange.
WT2: Waeyo, unnie?
WT1: Oh! That guy told to me that I’m beautiful and he was mesmerized because of me.
WT2: Oh! His correct, unnie!
That guy looks really kind and gentleman.
WT1: But still we don’t know him.
WT2: Okay! This is his order---Coffee Caramel.

WT1:Sir, thank you for waiting. This is your order Coffee Caramel. Enjoy!

SW: Kamsahamnida!
WT1:Cheonmaneyo!

SW:Excuse me. Can I ask something?

WT1:Woa?

SW:May I know your name?

WT1:Ahhhhmmmmmmmm …. *thinking for a while*
Tiffany Hwang imnida.

When Siwon-ah heard the name of the girl. There’s something made his head painful. Something comes back in his memory. But he ignores it.

TH: Waeyo?

SW: Ahhh.. Because I just only wants to know you more!!!!

Tiffany Hwang blushed for she knew that this guy was interested to her. As the time goes by, Siwon-ah continues in knowing Tiffany-ssi. He always sends a message and takes calls to her. Siwon-ah was always there in the coffee shop. Courting Tiffany and asking her to go out.

Tiffany-ssi was also a fan girl of KPOP. She had the albums,photocards,posters, and even concert tickets of Shinee,B1A4 and Super Junior. She spent time with Siwon-ah in a concert which was her favorite at all. Tiffany-ssi was totally a ShaBanElf Fanatic.

Siwon-ah was really felt-in-love to Tiffany. But still he didn’t forget about his childhood friend. He traced where his friend went in Seoul but still it is impossible.
Chapter 5

When the time that they were close to each other. Seeing to them that they’re compatible.
The time came for Siwon-ah to confess. He asked to tiffany if she can be his girlfriend forever and ever. Tiffany-sii says-----YES!!!. Now they were an officially lovers.

SW: Tiffany, can I ask something to you?
TH:Oh! What is it?
SW: Ahhhhhmmmm , Can we go …….
TH: Go?????? What????
SW: Out!!!!!!
TH:Out ?????
SW:Ahhhmm!!!!! Can we go out?*telling direct to the point*
TH:Ohh!!! Why not???
I have known you for a long time. And I’m sure to give my hands to you.
SW: Really ??? Wow! Daebak! I’m really happy to hear it from you.
TH:Hahahaha!!! You always make me smile, Siwon.
BTW, where and when we will go?
SW:I have planned that we should go first in church. I want to takes a mass with you.
TH:Siwon-ah,you’re really a religious person. You’re the only guy I’ve known close to God.
SW: I want to pray to God that I really want to live with you forever and ever. Telling to Him that you’re the only girl that I want to commit for a life time relationship.
For better or worst I will be there in your side.
TH:*speechless*
SW:Second, I want to introduce you to my parents.
TH:Oh! Are you sure?
SW:I’m absolutely sure about this.
TH: Where do your parents live?
SW:Ahh!!! They live in Taejon.
It seems a little bit far here in Seoul. Is that okay to you?

POV: A part of Siwon’s past
When the time that Siwon-ah and his parents went to Seoul. An accident was happened to them. The car they’re riding bumped to a car. Both of his parents died and Siwon-ah was in critical condition. But it was a miracle that he survived. There is one thing that affects Siwon-ah it is because he had amnesia. He lost all of his memories. So when he recovered in the accident. He was brought to an orphanage because no one of his relatives showed. He was adapted by an ordinary couple, who can’t make a baby, settled in Seoul but now they’re in Taejon. He was grown well and introduced to him more about God. So as we knew that Siwon-ah was truly a religious person. The couple gave Choi Siwon as his new name.

*End of POV*

TH: Ne! I love traveling. Don’t worry I will enjoy our trip.
SW: Good! You should be prepare because we will stay there for two days.
TH:I understand!I should have to go! Bye, Siwon!
SW:Saranghamnida,Tiffany!
TH:*she smiled and formed the “saranghae gesture”.*
Chapter 6
At the coffee shop.

Tiffany-ssi and Seo Hyun-ssi talked about Siwon-ah and also the upcoming trip of them.

SH: Daebak! It seem that both of you are compatible. Congratulations!
Unnie,how did you find Siwon?
TH:kamsahamnida!
I really love him because I saw in his eyes that he is very serious to our relationship.
Ahhhhmmmm!!! No.1 he’s very religious person,gentleman,kind and responsible.
SH:I guess in the future both of you will be a life time partners.
TH:Seo Hyun-saeng, may I ask something?
SH:Woa?
TH:Did you find the man of your dream?
Sh:Unnie! I’m not a kind of person looking forward on it.
TH:Ahhh!!! Okay! I guess so.But it’s better for you to find a man.
SH:Unnie !!!!
TH:Ohh!! Another customer came.

Leeteuk-ah,a close friend of Siwon-ah,came to the coffee shop.

LT:Ohhh!!!! Is this the coffee shop said by the girl that I will meet later?

He was totally excited to meet the girl.

*A part of reality----Leeteuk posted his mobile number in his twitter account. The rumor came to his manager. Now, he was scolded and said not to this again----LOL*

Seo Hyun-ssi went to Leeteuk-ah to ask his order.

SH:Excuse me sir , can I have your order?
LT:OHHH!!! CHEONSA!!! CHEONSA!!! ---cheonsa mean angel---
SH:Sir,I’m not an ANGEL!!! We’re not in heaven.
Sir,can I have your order?
LT:Ohhh!!!BTW, Leeteuk imnida.
SH:Sir, I’m not asking your name.
Can I have your order?

Leeteuk-ah was totally mesmerized to Seo Hyun-ssi. He was like a stalker that always takes a glimpse to Seo Hyun. Even though that there is a big age gap. He ignores it because he has a motto in life:”AGE DOESN’T MATTER” and “LOVE CONQUERS ALL!”

LT:OHHH!!! Mianhe! Mianhe! Cheonsa!!!
I’ll take all the items in the menu.
SH:did he even know that it is a coffee shop! He ordered all the items. Ohh!!! I guess caffeine is a stimulant *said in a whisper way*
Okay! Sir, wait for your orders!
LT: Oh! I can’t believe this. I found an ANGEL!!!! KYEOPTA!!!

While Leeteuk-ah waits for a long time because he ordered all the items in the menu. Another customer came. Seo Hyun-ssi takes the part to ask the new customer.
Seo Hyun asked the guy.

SH:Annyeonghaseyo, can I have your order?

The guy looks to Seo Hyun. He saw the bar pin of it with a name---SEO JOO-HYUN---

SM:Oh! Annyeong, Seo Hyun
SH:Do we know each other?
SM:Oh! I saw your pin.
Your name is Seo Hyun, Am I right?
Sungmin imnida.
SH:NE! Nice to meet you sir Can I have your order?
SM:*looking to the menu*
One order of cappuccino.
SH:Okay!Sir,wait for a minute.

Leeteuk-ah still waiting and it seems he was otally bored. He doesn’t even see the girl. He looks pity there.

LT:Excuse me CHEONSA!!!
Where are my orders?
SH:Oh!!!Sir, I’m not an ANGEL for the third time. You ordered a lot so it will take a long time.
LT:Ohhh!!!Okay!!

TH:Seo Hyun, one order of cappuccino is done.
SH:Okay!!!

Sungmin’s order was given to him by Seo Hyun-ssi.

SH:Sir! Thank you for waiting.
This is your order---cappuccino

Accidentally, sungmin’s order spilled on his clothes.

SH: sir, mianhe mianhe !!!!!
It was an accident.
SM:OWWWW!!!!! It’s ver HOT !HOT!HOT!
SH:Mianhe!!!! *looks like she will cries*
SM:Oh!! It’s okay. Don’t worry. I’m not angry to you, Seo Hyun.
SH:Sir, I’m really sorry. I will pay your clothes.
SM:Aniyo!Aniyo! I told you that I’m okay.
SH:Are you Sure,sir?
SM:Ne!* with a big SMILE*
Knowing to each other seems starts when the accident was happened. And the love starts to grow. It seems so fast to both of them to be close .to each other. While Leeteuk was totally depressed because he waited for a long time but the girl didn’t come. Also he had a stomachache for almost two days because he drunk all of his order ----COFFEE!!!!.Chapter 7
Both Tiffany-ssi and Siwon-ah were ready for their trip in Taejon to visit Siwon’s parents.

Siwon-ah calls Tiffany.
SW: Yeoboseyo,Tiffany!
TH:Oh! Siwon-ah.
SW: Are you well preparing for the trip?
TH: Ne! I packed all the things I needed.
SW:Okay! I will take my car there in your apartment.
TH: I’ll wait you in the parking lot.
SW:Okay! I’ll go now.

As Siwon-ah drives the way through Tiffany’s apartment. It seems he didn’t feels well. There’s again a painful glimpse of his past. He always hears a voice of a little girl saying its name. But still he ignores it because this day is the most special day for him and Tiffany-ssi.
He saw Tiffany-ssi waiting at the parking lot. He parked his car. Siwon-ah placed all the bags of Tiffany in the back cabin of his car.
SW: Okay! First stop---on a church somewhere in Seoul.
TH:Siwon-ah, it seem you truly love to go in church.
SW:Ah! I really love God because he gave me the second chance to have life and live to His wonderful creation. And again I’m very thankful to him because I found the woman that I will marry.
TH: I’m very happy to hear it from you. Ne! I found also the man I will love forever.

They stop in a parking lot near at the church.

SW: Ho! I feel the solemn and peaceful presence of God.
Tiffany-ssi , can we do the HHWW?
TH:HHWW?? What is it?
SW:Holding Hands While Walking !!!
TH:Ahhh!!!! Ne! *with a big smile*

They start to do HHWW. I think they are the most compatible couple ever. They were really happy in their relationship. No one can explain the true love they have. They enter the church as it nearly starts. Doing the sign of the cross.

SW:Tiffany,over there. I saw vacant seats.
TH:Okay! The mass seems will start.

When they go to the available seats, Siwon-ah saw Taemin, Key , Onew , and Sandeul beside the seats.

T,K,O&S: Siwon-hyung *said at the same time*

SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH!!!!! Please be quiet, said by the interrupted person.

T:Key! Be quiet!
K: Oh! It’s not me! It’s Onew!
O:Why me? It’s Sandeul!
S:Ahhh???? It’s Taemin !

SW: Hahahahahaha!!! You still didn’t change! Be quiet we’re in the church. *as Pastor Siwon said*

T,K,O&S:YES !!!!! Hyung!!!
TH: Oh!!! They’re like soldiers because they greeted you at the same time.
SW:Hahahahaha!!!! They are my close friends in the orphanage. It seems I’m the older one so they treated me as they’re hyung.
SW: BTW< it’s Tiffany Hwang, my girlfriend and my future wife.
T,K,O&S:HA ?????!!!!!! You’re girlfriend and future wife???!!!!!
I can’t believe it hyung !!!! * They acted like a crying baby*

SSSSSSSSSSHHHHH!!! AHHHHEEEMMMM!!! Are you listening??? The mass seems to be starts.

T,K,O&S:MIANHEYO!!!!!!

TH: annyeong, Tiffany Hwang imnida. Nice to meet you.
T,K,O&S: Nice to meet you too!!!! How beautiful you are. Your voice can compares to an angel.
TH:Ohhh!!!!Thank you!!!
SW:Ahhhmm!!! The mass seems to be start. Can we sit here?
T,K,O&S:NE!!!!
TH&SW: Thank you.

The sermon was all about sacrificing your own self to the one that you really love. The communion starts. Siwon-ah and Tiffany-ssi ate the holy bread. And they start to pray.
On Siwon’s prayer
Lord, I’m very thankful for all the blessings and accomplishments I’ve done. You are on my side all the time to give me strength and knowledge. Lord , thank you for giving to me Tiffany as the one I really wanted to my life. I will take care of her and love her ‘till the end. Lord, she’s the one I really wanted and I don’t want her to leave. God, let us be one forever. Amen.
On Tiffany’s prayer
Lord, bless me! Thank you God for showing me the one that I love. I’m sure that he’s the one I want to live forever. My life is noting without him. Please, let us be one. I want him forever until the end. Lord, I love him. Forgive me Lord. Amen.

The mass was already done. Both Siwon-ah and Tiffany-ssi asked for prayers to the priest for the safeties of their trip. Siwon-ah went to T, K, O&S. He wants to say goodbye to them.

SW: T,K,O&S , I wanted to say goodbye! Take care of yourself. Call me if you want. I’ll go there.
TH: It’s very nice to see you all.
T,K,O&S: Siwon-hyung, we’re very happy to meet you again after a long time!
Ne! we will call you so we can talk more. Always take care.
SW: Okay! Bye! T,K,O&S.
TH: Bye!
T,K,O&S: Bye, hyung!. Bye , Ms. Tiffany!

Siwon-ah and Tifanny-ssi left the church.
You can totally see the happiness and a little bit of sadness in their face.

T,K,O&S cried like a little child who left by his love ones.

The weather seems a little bit bad. But they still are forging ahead to their destination.

TH:Siwon-ah, it looks like the weather is bad.
SW: Don’t worry it wouldn’t takes a long time.
TH:Okay! Let’s go.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento